Friday, June 8, 2012

Iphone, Stir-fry & Fondue, and Hot Air Balloons!

So my most exciting news lately...I finally got the iPhone! I definitely don't regret it one bit. I've had the same phone for 2 1/2 years, and it was time for a new one. I absolutely love the iPhone. I could go on and on about it, but I won't. Just trust me when I say....you should all buy one. :)

Spring semester is almost over!! Wahoo!! Only one more day of class (after today), one essay, and three finals. Then freedom!! I'm so excited to have a break from school, and to finally be able to enjoy summer more! In my foods class (for our last day), we made a meal of our choice with a big group and it was so fun! We made a delicious stir-fry (yes everyone, Kassie ate vegetables! Well...except the peppers...), lemonade, and chocolate fondue. We got to decorate the table and have floral arrangements and everything. It was a lot of fun, and I've really enjoyed that class. I'm excited to cook more now!




On another random note...this morning Brynn and David and I went bright and early to go see some hot air balloons take off as part of Springville's festival this weekend. It was pretty fun to see them fill up with the air (talk about some huge flames!) and lift into the sky! Maybe someday I'll ride in one but I don't know...those baskets are super tiny...I think I'll probably pass. It was fun to watch though! Plus we got free doughnuts and David got a free T-shirt! Successful morning, I'd say!






P.S. And yes, all of these pictures were taken with my iPhone. :) Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment