Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day to Me! :)

I had a wonderful Valentine's Day last week! Classes went well, I found out I was hired to be an EFY counselor this summer (sooo excited!), my daddy brought me flowers, my mom brought me some really nice gifts, my best friend had a surprise for me, and....I GOT TO GO TO A LADY ANTEBELLUM CONCERT! :) I went with my roomie Brynn, our friend Jaden, as well as some of Brynn's sister & her friends. For those of you who are unfortunate enough to not be country fans, trust me...you would become one if you had seen this concert. It was amazing. :) Possibly the best concert I've been to yet (& considering I've been to 3 of Brad Paisleys....that's saying something!) Here are a few pictures from the night - Long live country music! :) :)

I love my roomie :) Soo glad we understand each other's love of country music.

They had a little girl from the audience introduce their song "American Honey".
It was adorable.

A bus that had their picture on the side. We had to hurry and take a picture before it drove off!

Us girls, celebrating Valentine's Day the best way possible. :)
We love you Lady A!

No comments:

Post a Comment