Sunday, October 21, 2012

Engagement Pictures! :)

How many people get the opportunity to take their engagement pictures in Jerusalem? Our friend Rosie offered to take them for us, and she did an AMAZING job. I am honestly blown away at the support Dal and I have, both here and back home. Another example...I went in my room to pick out what to wear for the pictures, and my roommates (and others) all started offering their clothes, telling me what looked good together, helping me fix my hair, etc. They were all so excited for me and willing to help out...it meant soo much to me! We really are SO blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends. Anyways...there are TONS of great pics, but here are some of my favorites...enjoy! :) 

 I could have taken these pics all day...it was so fun! :)

 As I said to Rosie, "Good thing we have no problem staring at each other so much!" 
Otherwise it would have been really awkward....:)

 Thanks to Sarah Townsend for the cute outfit! :) 
And Jackson...for Dallin's pants. haha

 I could look at him all day, every day! Oh wait...I do....

 Check out that smolder!! ;) My goodness...how did I get so lucky? 

 :) Love this one.

 Yep, we're in love. :) 

 Kinda like our other pictures from the talent show...I love being dipped! 

Definitely a favorite! Love the archway, love the sunset, love the city behind us, (especially the Dome of the Rock in the background) and more than anything, love being here with that boy. :)

4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, you two are so beautiful. Love them all. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Kassie! That is awesome! What a fantastic love story! You look beautiful and I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kassie! I know we haven't met but I'm Dallin's cousin (his favorite cousin! lol!!). I love your blog and I love these pictures! how lucky you have a talented photographer there in Jerusalem with you! I love the last one with the city behind you! Gorgeous! I can't wait for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mindy, I've heard so much about you!!! :) Definitely am looking forward to meeting you and getting to know you! :) I'm glad you've enjoyed the blog...I need to be better about updating it; I should have several new posts in the next couple of days, so watch for them! :) Thanks for your love and support...I can't wait for the wedding either! haha

      Delete