Saturday, March 24, 2012

Change is good!

So tonight was my last night working at Deseret Book. I've been there about 10 months, and overall it's been a really great job and I have loved the chance I've had to work there. Some of my co-workers tonight were sooo sweet saying goodbye to me. It made me appreciate all the sweet people in my life. Friends, family, roommates, church leaders, co-workers, the list goes on...I really am blessed with an incredible support system. I'll be starting my new job at Prosper, Inc. and I'm excited to try something new! Orientation is Monday morning (I'm not skipping a beat!), and I will probably be working about 30 hours a week (and still doing school full-time through June). It'll be kinda nuts, but I love being busy and I like change! I'll keep you all posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment