Sunday, March 4, 2012

Trying New Things :)

So my best friend Josh and I have been trying new, fun things when we both have Saturdays off (which is very rare).
A couple of weeks ago we went to the driving range. First of all, I was so excited that it was warm enough to be outside (I love the sun!!!), and I was pretty proud of myself for being able to hit the ball...and even consistently hit it straight! I'm going to have to have a golfing date with my dad this spring, and go "real golfing" for the first time...I feel more prepared now!
Just yesterday, Josh and I decided to try snowshoeing out since neither of us had ever gone before. Again, it was another beautiful day, and we picked a random place up Provo Canyon and explored on snowshoes! So spontaneous, but so fun. Here are a few pictures from both. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment