Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Waiting Game Continues!

Well...I finally (after months of waiting) was able to turn in my application to attend the BYU-Jerusalem center this fall semester! I turned it in last week, and should find out if I've been accepted around April 16th. It'll be so nice to just KNOW! I would absolutely love to go, and really hope I get the opportunity, yet if I don't...there are a lot of great benefits as well. For example, if I don't go to Jerusalem for a semester in August, I'll be able to graduate next April, and I'll also have a lot of money saved, which would make either a mission or a masters degree very possible (two other dreams of mine). We'll see which dream(s) happen - either way, the next few years should be exciting!
I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment