Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day at the Beach!!!

Okay, today was AMAZING! Such a fun day! For those who don't know me very well...some of my favorite things are the sun, the beach, and friends. Put them all together, and you have the perfect day! Today was our free day, so pretty much our entire group decided to go to the beach in Tel Aviv (a.k.a. the Mediterranean Sea!!!!!!) The weather was GORGEOUS, and the water was amazing...not cold at all! (But very very salty). As soon as we all got to the beach we immediately ran in and started playing in the waves. It was an absolute blast! I could have stayed there all day. Then we laid on the beach for a while, took lots of pictures and then walked around the streets for a while. It was kinda like a huge Farmers Market, so it was fun to just see everything that was there. Needless to say it was the best day in a while...soo much fun!! :) :) I love being in Israel!! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy! I took LOTS more, but here are just a few. 


 Hollie and I :) Love her!

 The guys' pyramid...only took them about a dozen attempts. Very entertaining to watch! 

 One of my favorite pictures of the day. The guys are so fun!

 Gorgeous beach! Can't believe I was on the beach, in Israel, swimming in the Mediterranean Sea.

 The people I hung out with for most of the day (walking around the streets). They're awesome!

 I'm in heaven :) 

I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment