Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pictures...finally!!!

Okay, here's the scoop. It's really hard to upload pictures, so you only get this many for now...it was really hard to narrow them down since I've taken over 200!!! But hopefully this will be better than nothing :) I don't have tons of time, but I'll try to explain each picture at least a little bit:

 This was from my first night here...this is our view from the JC every night :)


 I love this city, and I love this view. The Dome of the Rock is my favorite thing to see. 


 Beautiful sunset...one of many :) 


 Me and my roommates! Left to right: Kaylen, Nicole, Katie and me :)


Some of us with the gardner in the Garden of Gethsemane...so neat!


 Me, Jay, Alex and Cal at the Pool of Bethesda

 I'm so strong :)


 Ancient ruins in Jerusalem. Nbd. 


 Me at the Western Wall. 


 Pilgrimage complete :) So neat to be a part of.


 My home. :) Most beautiful building, in the most incredible place! 


 Great ratio. :)


 Candid!! We're so happy to be cave-diving...okay not really cave-diving...but still. :) 


 Fact: Some of the greatest people in the world. :) I love them all so much!


 Aw...family pic!


 In the Christian quarter of the Old City on top of an Austrian Hospice.


 O Jerusalem....:)


 Me with Bethlehem behind me...so unreal.


 Me by a grotto near Bethlehem...it was most likely a cave like this that 
the Savior was born in, rather than an actual stable.


During our field trip, at one of the sites. This was at Nabi Samwil. 

More to come later....enjoy!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment