Saturday, April 14, 2012

Finals!

Well...it's finals week here at BYU! I have 5 finals this semester, and by the end of today will have finished three of them! I like to get them done as soon as possible, and it helps that my classes weren't too hard this semester. Most people dread finals but I actually enjoy it. I like the intense feeling around campus, plus I feel like I have lots of extra time (no classes!) It's the one time out of the semester I really crack down and am motivated to study. I like feeling productive :)
I saw this on face book and if any of you are a college student (or have been) you'll understand how applicable some of these (if not all) are. I think every single one has applied to my life, at least once. Good luck with finals everyone! :) :)





No comments:

Post a Comment