Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Haircut!

So, I'm too cheap to get my hair done very often, but every once in a while I cave, cuz I love when I do! I'm nervous about going to new places, so I use my sister (Nellie) as a guinea pig. Wherever she gets her hair done, if I like it...I make an appointment. And I've always liked hers, so I've gone to the same places/people, and I've always liked mine! Thanks Nell :) It's fun to change things up. I still want to grow my hair out longer, but decided to put some color in and try some bangs. It's starting to feel like summer!! :)



As far as the rest of my life....crazy! One more week of school, then a week of finals. So school's stressing me out, plus I'm finishing up volunteer hours for the semester (at the Family Support and Treatment Center) as well as working 25-30 hours a week at my new job, that I'm still getting the hang of. But that's okay...life is good! As long as the sun keeps shining, and summer keeps coming, Kassie's a happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment