Thursday, April 26, 2012

Update

Well everyone, it's been a while since I've blogged. I don't have anything TOO exciting to say, but I figured I'd catch you all up on a few things. #1, I finished winter semester with a 3.81. Woot! As long as I can keep my scholarship, I'm happy. #2, I started spring semester. Not as exciting. I'm taking Humanities201, Music101, and a Foods class (which is really fun) :) The other two classes...not so fun. :/ Oh well...I just need to survive the next six weeks! I'm STILL waiting to hear back about how many weeks I'll be doing EFY (sigh....) but as far as my Jerusalem decision....I AM SET ON GOING!!!!! :) I am stressing big time about having enough money, but it will all work out one way or another. I know it. :) I can't imagine NOT going, and I know it will be worth every penny. I can't wait!
Other than that, still working at Prosper (love it!) and living with my sister's family. Life is good!
I'll try to have more exciting posts from now on....promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment