Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween...Jeru style! :)

Sorry I'm so behind! I'll have a few posts coming up (including everything from Jordan!) so watch for those! But this post is in honor of the wonderful night we had here at the JC honoring Halloween. At first I thought no one would really dress up, and if anyone did it'd be lame because let's be honest...who had room in their suitcase to shove in a costume for Halloween? But I have to say, I saw some of the most creative and awesome costumes I've ever seen! I was extremely impressed! We had trick or treating at each of our doors for all the little kiddos which was fun, and we even had a "haunted hallway". Yes...I got freaked out. I'm a wuss when it comes to getting scared, it's pathetic. Dallin was a hit - he was a creepy janitor in the haunted hallway and I don't know how he pulled it off, but he was very convincing. The luggage closet was haunted with ninjas as well, and I was terrified inside it. Pretty fun stuff! We also had a scary movie and a dance. Enjoy some pictures!!!

 Apartment #309...Welcome to Hogwarts! :)

 Some of our adorable trick or treaters! :)

 Sister Missionaries...and Peanut Butter and Nutella in a pita 
(a favorite here at the JC) :)

 Quin and Rosie switched clothes...and personalities. Hilarious!

The favorite of the night...Paul dressed as our director, 
Bro. Jackson. Sooo perfect! One of those things were you gotta
know both of them to find it funny. And if you do...it's priceless.

 The ninjas who scared me to death!

 Me wondering what I'm getting myself into...marrying "Confernicous" the creepy janitor...

 Our professors (and Bro. Jackson)...again,
 hilarious if you know them :)

Skylor and Hollie switched clothes as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment